COVID-19: Please Read New Office Protocols
Greetings patients and friends!
There are a few additional safety measures and protocols that we will be implementing to further protect our patients and our team. Please read below for more details.
- We kindly request that you reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any type of fever/coughing/illness, or if you have had known contact with a COVID+ individual.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car and text our office at (724) 553-5554 for further instruction.
- Our team will be wearing PPE including facial shields, masks, gloves, goggles, and disposable gowns to ensure maximum protection for both our patients and themselves.
- Please be prepared for a pre-screening questionnaire and temperature check at the door prior to being seen.
- We encourage any family members not being treated to either drop off the patient and pick them back up, or to wait in the car until the appointment is finished. This is to keep the number of people in our waiting room as low as possible and to ensure the ability to practice social distancing in the waiting room. New patient exams are excluded.
- For the time being, no books or magazines will be available in the waiting area in order to avoid multiple people handling them.
- We ask that you please brush your teeth before your appointment as our brushing station will be closed.
- If you are interested in scheduling a virtual appointment as a new or existing patient, please let us know.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding regarding these temporary, additional protective measures we will be taking. Giving you the empowering smile you deserve while keeping you safe is always our top priority and concern! We can’t wait to see you very soon!
Dr. Martin and Team
Required: COVID-19 Patient Advisory and Acknowledgment Form
Please click on the link below to download the required COVID-19 Patient Advisory and Acknowledgment Form. Once downloaded, please open the form in Abode Acrobat on your desktop to fill out. If on a mobile device, please open the form in Adobe Reader. Prior to your appointment, please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Patient Advisory and Acknowledgment Form